Boys & Girls : Ages 8-17
Week 1: June 27 – July 1
Week 2: July 11 – July 15
Week 3: July 25 – July 29
Week 4: August 8 – August 12
Van Tassel Park
Our philosophy is that each player is encouraged to realize his/her full potential. The camp is uniquely designed for players of all ages and any skill level. Players starting out will learn the basic skills. For more experienced players the training will be more intricate with an emphasis on foot skills. Daily scrimmages will take place for all ages levels focusing on game strategy. The camp will teach travel and future travel players to improve their skills, and help them understand the team concept in a competitive environment that makes their learning experience fun.
for payment by check – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundamental Skills: Shooting, Passing, Heading, Dribbling, Trapping, Crossing
- Players do technical work under pressure of an opponent
- Proper tactical decision making is stressed in both training and game environments
- Refining technique and exposure to the tactical aspects of the game
- Both small sided and full sided games will be played
- Scrimmage matches daily
Daily goalkeeper training sessions for campers looking to become goalkeepers or those who play goalie and want to further develop their keeper skills.
Toma Gojcevic, Brian Lanzetta, Zoran Milojevic, Milan Davidovic
Discounts: Available for multiple week registration.
What to Bring Water bottles, Lunch, Sunscreen, Cleats, Shinguards
Questions? Contact Camp Coordinator